For all my Miami fitness readers I have a great deal for you!
Fitbit Local is offering a monthly series of FREE workouts scheduled in December, January and February. Fitness and Free – great combo, right? Especially in Miami where things tend to get a bit pricey!! If you will be in Miami you can get in on the action beginning next Saturday, December 10. Fitness Ambassadors Suyumi Quiroz and Jennifer Pansa will be leading a bootcamp and a yoga class, expecting over 500 participants! If you are interested, come early so you can be one of the first 150 to sign up and receive a free yoga mat as well. Event details are listed below:
Location: Island Gardens
Date: Saturday, December 10
9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Welcome and Check-in
10:00 a.m. – 10:10 a.m. Raffle & Meet your Ambassadors
10:10 a.m. – 11:10 a.m Bodyweight bootcamp & yoga flow 11:10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Refreshments, raffle and giveaways
For more information visit www.fitbit.com/local
THAT’S NOT ALL!!!! I have another FREE + FITNESS combo that you are going to love! Check out my Instagram
(@miami_fitness_mom.) I will be hosting a giveaway for the latest in Fitbit technology – The FitBit Blaze! One lucky follower will win this innovative fitness watch, so enter, because that lucky person could be you! Contest will go up on my page this weekend. Best of luck!
*Contest only ran through Instagram entries and available to U.S. only
***Some fun and interesting specs on the Fitbit Blaze:
– Connected GPS™ maps routes and delivers real-time exercise stats on device like distance and pace (using the GPS from your connected smartphone).
– PurePulse® continuous, wrist-based heart rate tracking helps maximize training, maintain workout intensity, and better track calorie burn and optimize health without the need for an uncomfortable chest strap.
– Multi-sport mode records your core workouts like runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more while providing relevant, real-time performance stats on display. PurePulse is enhanced while in Multi-sport mode for even better heart rate tracking, especially during high intensity workouts.
– SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition effortlessly records workouts and gives you credit toward weekly exercise goals in the Fitbit app. It automatically recognizes and records continuous movement activities like biking, hiking, running and sports including basketball, soccer and tennis, and more.
– FitStar™ on-screen workouts with guided instructions and images provide on-the-go exercises right on your wrist to coach you along. This is great for cross-training in between runs, for example.
– All-day tracking of steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes.
– Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm.